- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for: Donations, Partnerships, Trusts & Foundations, General Enquiries
Nick graduated from Cambridge University with an MA in Music and Management Studies. He worked as a management consultant for Accenture in London before moving to Houston, Texas to lead Mission Squash.
Continue reading “Nick Sutcliffe”
Program and Academic Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact for: General Scholarship Program Enquiries, Academics Program, Joining the Program, College Access, Volunteering
Luna Rey is an energetic and innovative program leader and educator who has worked with students from kindergarten through 12th grade through the Teach for America program.
Lead Squash Coach
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact for: Student squash enquiries, tournaments, asistencia en español
Santiago grew up in the Bronx, New York, graduating from Connecticut College with a BA in Economics and minor in Latin American Studies. He is an alumnus of the CitySquash program. Continue reading “Santiago Moran”
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact for: Volunteer enquiries, on-boarding and training
Matthew played squash for The University of Virginia and recently moved back to Houston after a year of teaching and coaching squash at The King’s School in Canterbury, England. Continue reading “Matthew Schwartz”